Theres many Reasons why you must color mandalas. Here’s some interesting ones.
Reasons why you must color mandalas
What exactly is a Mandala?
Simply stated, a mandala is a sacred circle.
The word mandala comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and loosely means “circle” or “center.” It’s a simple geometric shape that has no beginning or end. Within its circular shape, the mandala has the power to promote relaxation, balance the body’s energies, enhance your creativity, and support healing.
Amazing as it sounds, by coloring mandalas, you can accomplish the following:
• Relax & enhance your meditation
• Balance your body, your mind, and your spirit
• Make a spiritual connection
• Expand your creativity
• Increase your self-awareness
• Encourage your self-expression
• Just have fun, alone or with your friends
How Do You Unlock the Healing Power of the Mandala?
One of the easiest and most effective ways to experience the healing power of the mandala is by using mandala coloring pages. Why are mandala coloring pages such an effective tool for healing? First of all, coloring is fun and relaxing. It’s an enjoyable way to express your creativity. And, it’s an activity you can fully participate in whether you’re 4 or 94 years old.
Do you want more proof on why you too can easily unlock the healing powers within the mandala coloring pages?
• There is no right or wrong way to color a mandala.
• You can color just about anywhere.
• Coloring lifts your spirits and brings out the child in you.
• You can color at your own pace.
• You don’t have to follow any rules when you color.
• Kids and adults alike enjoy coloring.
• You know you’re creating a unique work of art.
• You can share the experience by coloring in groups.
• It’s affordable.
• It activates the intuitive genius within you.